Ucrete Flooring – Compare Us / Overview
When the three components are combined, the result is a urethane mortar trowel system, which is applied at 1/4-3/8 inch thickness. The flooring cures even in cool, damp conditions, and provides a durable, waterproof, impervious surface for food & beverage processing floor areas. Additional benefits include: excellent thermal shock resistance (hot spills, washdowns), chemical resistance, permanent slip resistance, and is accepted by the USDA for food & beverage processing applications.
EP Floors Corp. manufactures and installs PUMA-CRETE HF urethane mortar flooring. We perform a thorough analysis of your site conditions, a detailed quotation, and provide a turn key installation with our own professional crews (fast turnaround specialist), and an exclusive five year warranty.
Cement Urethane Mortar Floors- Summary of Advantages
- Chemical resistant for processing areas that must withstand the daily use of harsh, rigorous cleaning with disinfectants, detergents, hot water and steam.
- Short down time for installation, with full production possible in as little as 8 hours.
- Resists thermal shock, and will maintain its bond on concrete; unaffected by hot wash down, spills, and other extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Permanent non-slip surface creates a safe work surface for foot traffic and mechanical loads.
- Withstands a wide variety of chemicals ranging from solvents, organic and inorganic acids, commonly used in food processing and pharmaceutical facilities.
- Handle thermal expansion/contraction. Expands & contracts at the same rate as concrete.
- Odorless, non-toxic and non-tainting ingredients, which enables a safe installation environment.
All of our material characteristics listed above, meet or exceed those of Ucrete Floors brand products.
In addition, EP Floors Corp. installs these systems with our own crews. This is in contrast to the manufacturer of materials for other brands, who do not install their own products, and must rely on third party contractors.
WE GUARANTEE FAST TURNAROUND !
Manufacturers of urethane mortar flooring include:
- EP Floors Corp: Puma-Crete HF, Puma-Crete MD, Puma-Crete SL, Puma-Crete CQ
- BASF: Ucrete HF, Ucrete HP, Ucrete HPQ
- Sherwin Williams General Polymers: FasTop, FasTopS
- Sika: Sikafloor PurCem, PurCem 19N, Purcem 20N, PurCem 22N
- Flowcrete: Flowcrete RT, Flowcrete HF, Flowfresh RT, Flowfresh HF
- DexOTex: Tek-Crete, Tekcrete
- Rustoleum: Thermakrete
- Tnemec: Ultra-Tread
- Duraflex: DuraCrete
- Tufco: Tufcrete
- Cornerstone: FoodFloor
- Arizona Polymers: Castorcrete
- Stonhard: Stonclad UT
For more information, including the color availability, technical properties, or other properties of any of our heavy duty Urethane and Epoxy Flooring systems, please contact the technical support team at our office.